Concord Flower Shop
Established in 1898, the Concord Flower Shop is celebrating it’s 32nd year under the current owner Helen Dearborn Halloran. Helen, along with her dedicated staff, truly enjoy helping clients with all their floral needs: anything from a simple arrangement to an elaborate event such as a wedding.
The Concord Flower Shop is a local, independent, green florist that carries a large selection of cut flowers from local sources (when in season) as well as from around the world. We always have a variety of fresh floral arrangements ready for you. We also carry plants, balloons, greeting cards, and seasonal silk & dried flowers. And of course, we're very happy to deliver locally.
What ever you need, we will do our best to accommodate you or suggest creative alternatives. Our experience and knowledge of flowers and plants means you can purchase from us with confidence.
Located in the vibrant village of West Concord across the street from Nashoba Brook Bakery, we have loads of free parking both in front and behind the handicapped accessible building.
The Concord Flower Shop is going geen!
As a business that depends on the beauty and vitality of nature, the Concord Flower Shop has always been sensitive to how we impact the environment. In fact, we've been a "green" business since before the term was even popularized!
Here are just a few of our many environmentally-friendly policies:
- Local purchasing: We try to purchase as much as possible from local, organic farmers to minimize transportation ... and to support local farmers!
- Environmental growers: When we cannot source supplies locally, we buy as much as possible from growers who are certified to have strict standards of environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
- Vase recycling: When you're cleaning out your closet and find you have unneeded vases or baskets we are happy to reuse them at the shop. We'll even give you a free rose as a thank you when you drop them off!
- Box recycling: Our wholesale flower suppliers have agreed to take back and reuse all their large cardboard shipping boxes.
- Using recycled materials: Many of our vases and water tubes are made from recycled materials.
- Technology: we have updated our I.T. technology which will vastly reduce our use of paper. For example, we can email statements to customers each month instead of printing and snail mailing them.
- Local Deliveries: We use a fuel efficient Scion XA to make deliveries and, thanks to our new I.T. technology, the delivery routes are calculated to minimize travel time.
Videos by Helen Halloran
How to Find a Real Florist Online
How Concord Flower Shop Fills Your Orders